New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 891-22 not paying  (Read 2175 times)

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
Re: Bally 891-22 not paying
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2023, 11:07:52 AM »
got the pics, thanks!

looks like I had wires 45 and 50 swapped on the above connector diagram.

can't tell the brown wire tracers in the pics, but no reason to think those wires aren't in numerical order. - John confirmed the wiring!

891-14 docs are now on https://bingo.cdyn.com/slots/

your 891-22 should be very close.  There's a difference in the reel wiper wiring on your game, but I don't know what tho.  Often it's a difference in when the bell rings or provision for a tower light.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 10:17:59 AM by wolftalk »

Offline Ombuds_John

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ombuds_John New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2023, 03:18:15 PM »
I think I may have found my problem.  The connector going to the reels has two round, and a bunch of flat connectors.  The two round seem to have been swapped. And one is the 41 wire.  Does anyone know an easy way to get these out without damaging them?

Offline Ombuds_John

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2023, 07:07:04 PM »
ITS FIXED!!!  Indeed, someone before me must have swapped the two round connectors. I tried to get them out to swap back, but got worried I would break them, so I just unsoldered and re-soldered them.  Thanks so much for the help!   :thank_you:

Offline Ombuds_John

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2023, 07:27:08 PM »
  Often it's a difference in when the bell rings or provision for a tower light.
Mine has no bell.  I bought one from KLAR.  Mine has a little solenoid that buzzes, I think.  I’m hoping I can just hook up the bell to those wires.

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2023, 10:39:06 AM »
  Often it's a difference in when the bell rings or provision for a tower light.
Mine has no bell.  I bought one from KLAR.  Mine has a little solenoid that buzzes, I think.  I’m hoping I can just hook up the bell to those wires.

the bell is 6V.  Almost all the solenoids and relays in the slots are 50V, though a few games used a 6V relay in a lamp flasher circuit.

wire 20 is the 6V power rail, so that almost always connects to one side of the bell.  The other side there's color variations, but often it is a solid red wire 10-x.

'course, the 891-14 was different as it had a handle release switch in between the 10-2 wire and the bell :-)  The good news - there is a 10-2 wire on the reels, so if your game is the same that wire is there to control the bell for some of the payouts.  The 20 relay and jackpot relay also could power the bell.

the bell ringing path to wire 30 goes along wire 20-1 at reel #3 wiper board.  The payout relay path to wire 30 is via wire 90.  You have to keep those circuits separate in the reels otherwise when you don't have a win, you may wind up with 50+/-6V  across the bell depending on the reel wiper positions.  The 6V bell coil isn't very happy about that.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal