New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Godzilla on Monster Island IPC???  (Read 4739 times)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Godzilla on Monster Island IPC???
« on: May 12, 2023, 09:59:24 AM »
Are we sure that Godzilla is an IPC game? I have set it up as a standalone progressive with NO ipc and have not had any issues. Has anyone set it up and actually hit the jackpot? The progressive rolls as it should and all bonuses play fine.  Its sideways of course because of no tall box. but only issue is cash out and hit banner to exit.

MLD
4GB Ram

using loader GI014002HD5DS2 btw
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 10:30:56 AM by ChrisColumbus »

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 149
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Godzilla on Monster Island IPC???
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 11:14:59 AM »
It's been awhile but as I recall when I did hit the progressive it crashed.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 11:54:59 AM »
Did someone try to sell you an IPC controller for this game?
-------
Charles

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 12:26:39 PM »
no, I was just messing around with some games.  I was just curious since you do not get the IPC progressive error when you install and it allows you to setup a standalone progressive.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 01:07:47 PM »
This game has always been a lot of fun even with the top screen sideways. Never had issues. I cant speak on the progressives hitting since I never hit it! LOL!
-------
Charles

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2023, 01:53:29 PM »
I hit the progressive and the game crashed.  I've since added it to my ipc controller, but have yet to hit the progressive, go figure.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2023, 02:05:45 PM »
I hit the progressive and the game crashed.  I've since added it to my ipc controller, but have yet to hit the progressive, go figure.

LOL I know right. Thanks for the heads up. I am still wondering how long I can play before I even hit the progressive!! 278 days without a crash. I may be due!

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2023, 07:01:36 PM »
Can I ask what would be the minimum sized monitor for the graphics to display upright?

32"?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2023, 08:41:56 PM »
Can I ask what would be the minimum sized monitor for the graphics to display upright?

32"?

Any monitor that is more landscape than portrait. Ex widescreen. I have a 24” bluefin flat panel that I bought on eBay. I just hook it up with a dvi to hdmi cable from cpu graphics card and runs and looks great. I just set it in the side of the machine. Runs great with top dollar and pinball also

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2023, 09:36:22 PM »
I have 2 files for godzilla one is ipc one is standalone i have never tested either

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2023, 09:52:44 PM »
I have 2 files for godzilla one is ipc one is standalone i have never tested either

maybe maybe that is what is going on

do you have the GI# for the standalone?

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2023, 06:08:43 AM »
Found this overview sheet.. just so we all now know for sure.  unfortunately!!

Offline lazzerjett

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • lazzerjett New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2023, 09:08:49 PM »
I have just purchased an AVP with the tall box and an IPC controller.  It already has 6 games on the IPC controller according to the person I bought it from and I would really like to learn about the IPC controller including how to look at what is in it and how to program it for other games that need it.  Is there anyone out there willing to share the information including any links that might have instructions/videos or any other helpful information?  The machine also has Godzilla on it but I don't know if it is going through the IPC or not and don't know how to tell.  Please feel free to PM me and/or post anything here that might help.

Thank you all in advance,
Tim

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal