**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT Reel Touch Games

iGT Reel Touch Reel 1 Tilt at start up

<< < (2/7) > >>

tomterlec:

--- Quote from: qbert on January 14, 2024, 12:01:48 PM ---That probability will not work, Reel Touch take specific SG chips they do not follow S2000 rules for normal SG.
You must use the SGs that came with it. I'm not home right now but I will confirm that you have the correct ones. Do you have a spare mpu to try? What SB do you have?

--- End quote ---

I have SB000539 in the game. I have a spare MPU I can try, I’ll see what it does this afternoon.

tomterlec:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on January 14, 2024, 12:11:39 PM ---SG536s should work:

GAME TYPE
This version supports Reel Touch games with multi-denomination. The available games are:
Bucks Ahoy Denver Duck Double Diamond Run Flip Flop! Deluxe Frog Prince Kenny Rogers Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania Ms. Little Green Men Tabasco

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sixcardmark, I reached out to RB for the SG536’s.

Tom

a69mopar:
SG000536:
This version supports Reel Touch games with multi-denomination. The available games are:
Bucks Ahoy Denver Duck Double Diamond Run Flip Flop! Deluxe Frog Prince Kenny Rogers Lucky Larry’s Lobstermania Ms. Little Green Men Tabasco

sixcardmark:
Change out those 539s:

GAME TYPE
This version supports S2000 games with single and multi-denomination capabilities. The available stepper slot game types and games are:
Type 111 (Base Paytable Only) designed for use with AC Coin external bonus devices.

tomterlec:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on January 14, 2024, 12:30:51 PM ---Change out those 539s:

GAME TYPE
This version supports S2000 games with single and multi-denomination capabilities. The available stepper slot game types and games are:
Type 111 (Base Paytable Only) designed for use with AC Coin external bonus devices.

--- End quote ---

Change out SB 539's to what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442