**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Bally A2 Curve - Can't Get Code Red on Curve Display

(1/3) > >>

marcbollinger:
Hey all,

I've had no issues with the other games showing on the main curve display, but for some reason, Code red will not display the reels on the curve display. Top display and iDeck are fine. Game plays fine. Curve display dark.

Another thing - it seems every time I boot it gets confused which display is which. Sometimes it will show the curve display on the iDeck, etc.

Could it be an OS related issue?

Thanks!

coolwavepic:
Marc what video card is in the A2? If you go back to another game, it will display? What OS are you using?

marcbollinger:

--- Quote from: coolwavepic on April 19, 2024, 10:55:56 AM ---Marc what video card is in the A2? If you go back to another game, it will display? What OS are you using?

--- End quote ---

Thanks Charles - Yeah, works great with QH, just seems to be Code Red - also occurs on 5 Line Double Red Hot 7s.

Video Card is Nvidia Qadro, OS is 370B - Using both display ports (to DVI)

sixcardmark:
Do you have a DVI cable to try for the primary (top) monitor.  I have never tried to use the DP port for primary.

marcbollinger:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on April 19, 2024, 01:03:35 PM ---Do you have a DVI cable to try for the primary (top) monitor.  I have never tried to use the DP port for primary.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's got a DP->DVI converter on it, I'll try a direct plugin to the DVI port and see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version