New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The NLG Welcome Wagon  (Read 345515 times)

Offline brashs

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • brashs New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: The NLG Welcome Wagon
« Reply #480 on: February 09, 2023, 03:20:42 PM »
Just getting into owning my own IGT 3092, I have already spent so much time learning from this board and all of you.
Thanks!

Offline brashs

• brashs New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #481 on: February 09, 2023, 03:25:30 PM »
And a quick question, as a newbie I am guessing i'm not allowed to post in the classified section? Thanks!

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #482 on: February 09, 2023, 03:35:23 PM »
New members that choose to be contributing members can .
At the top of the classified page it is stated.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks,
Wayne

Offline Big_Arch

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Big_Arch New User has no influence.
  • Give me a gadget and I'm happy.
« Reply #483 on: March 07, 2023, 05:51:48 PM »
Redacted.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 08:08:16 AM by Big_Arch »

Offline contra

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • contra New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #484 on: March 07, 2023, 08:25:37 PM »
Thanks for being the best site to help new owners figure out their machine!  I've learned a lot in just a few days.

Got a WMS Blade configured and on the way, and I feel way more confident with this website being here.  Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 04:31:14 AM by contra »

Online Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #485 on: March 07, 2023, 09:54:49 PM »
 :NLG_WELCOME:

And thanks for being a contributing member.  It helps keep the lights on.  It's the best place on the internet for home slot users to find information, help one and another, resolve issues, and find parts.

Glad to have you here and enjoy your machine!

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #486 on: March 08, 2023, 09:01:21 AM »
Welcome member contra  :wave: and I second what Tilt said!  :yes:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline djfayze

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • djfayze New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #487 on: April 09, 2023, 05:53:22 PM »
Hello everyone!
My name is Jordan and I am an Utah native currently living in Orlando, Florida. Long story short, I am a man of many hobbies who, by way of a weekly poker game and trying out a couple of pachislo machines, has dove headfirst into learning about slot machine ownership. I’m moving back to UT in June for my medical residency and hoping to pick up my first machine when I get there. I’m part of a great poker chip forum and seems like this community is just as great - can’t wait to learn from you all.

-Jordan

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #488 on: April 09, 2023, 06:26:31 PM »
Hello everyone!
My name is Jordan and I am an Utah native currently living in Orlando, Florida. Long story short, I am a man of many hobbies who, by way of a weekly poker game and trying out a couple of pachislo machines, has dove headfirst into learning about slot machine ownership. I’m moving back to UT in June for my medical residency and hoping to pick up my first machine when I get there. I’m part of a great poker chip forum and seems like this community is just as great - can’t wait to learn from you all.

-Jordan

Well you're moving to an area where slots are farily plentiful!  :yes:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline therooster2002

• therooster2002 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #489 on: May 04, 2023, 09:54:42 AM »
Hello all.  I am new to the site and getting an IGT Hexbreaker, 19" cabinet with a 3902 (I think!) installed, so looking for additional boards and doing a LOT of research.  Seems like a fun hobby.   Post picts and stories when it's officially mine.

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #490 on: May 10, 2023, 09:34:46 AM »
Hello all.  I am new to the site and getting an IGT Hexbreaker, 19" cabinet with a 3902 (I think!) installed, so looking for additional boards and doing a LOT of research.  Seems like a fun hobby.   Post picts and stories when it's officially mine.

When you're ready to buy boards, make sure to check with our sponsors, shown on the top of the home page. You can also post a WTB in the NLG classified section. However if you ever wish to sell in NLG classifieds, you need to be a contributing member.  :yes:

Offline therooster2002

• therooster2002 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #491 on: May 16, 2023, 08:14:09 AM »
I got my I Game.  Just pouring through information and testing things out.  Everything works great.  Adding Arduino Player Tracking.  Looking for an ACT 8x2 for my tracking plate.  Got some boards and SW from a member / vendor here.  Thanks fellas!

Offline Brianmez

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Brianmez New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #492 on: June 12, 2023, 03:44:50 PM »
Hello Slot Machine God's and goddesses.
I was referred to this site since I recently acquired a lot of new Slot Machine Parts, I honestly don't know exactly what most of them are, most have a Bally SKU #.  Including Screens, Circuit boards, etc. Also, new parts for Shuffle Masters. I will become a paying member ASAP so I can post on Classifieds.  Hopefully I can help out a few people on things they need.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #493 on: June 12, 2023, 03:51:31 PM »
Welcome aboard Brian,
Lots of good information here. You will be able to post in classifieds when you become a donating member.  Take some time to review topics here. :NLG_WELCOME:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Brianmez

• NLG
« Reply #494 on: June 12, 2023, 06:23:17 PM »
I am getting this error message when I send a PM or try to see if the sent messages in the sent message folder.

Welcome aboard Brian,
Lots of good information here. You will be able to post in classifieds when you become a donating member.  Take some time to review topics here. :NLG_WELCOME:

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #495 on: June 12, 2023, 06:28:36 PM »
I am getting this error message when I send a PM or try to see if the sent messages in the sent message folder.

You need to make one more reply here and it will open up for you. We set this up due to some corrupt people joining and offering stuff for sale at "unbelievable" prices... stuff that didn't exist!

Offline Brianmez

• NLG
« Reply #496 on: June 12, 2023, 06:29:59 PM »
Gotcha, I really appreciate the quick response.

You need to make one more reply here and it will open up for you. We set this up due to some corrupt people joining and offering stuff for sale at "unbelievable" prices... stuff that didn't exist!

Offline Zendormu

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zendormu New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #497 on: November 10, 2023, 07:01:05 PM »
Greetings!

My first post as a new member. Recently acquired my first personal machine (a Triple Red, White, & Blue IGT S+!) and figured this'd be a great place to be when I inevitably end up with questions!

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #498 on: November 10, 2023, 08:04:04 PM »
Greetings!

My first post as a new member. Recently acquired my first personal machine (a Triple Red, White, & Blue IGT S+!) and figured this'd be a great place to be when I inevitably end up with questions!

Welcome and yes you'll have questions when you get your first error code! This is the best place. The members here are amazing.
And, watch out! These slot machines are known to "multiply" like rabbits and soon you'll have 2,3,4...  :Tongue_Out:

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #499 on: November 29, 2023, 10:44:43 AM »
I'm new to the site. Just purchased a Haywire 3 coin, 3 reel. looking forward to the wisdom here. Curious how much money do i have to donate to get to the files? Thanks

I loved Haywire! I still need to get one, someday.
You can join and stay monthly for $10 a month. But if you just need a few files, you can join just for the month and get access as well.
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal