New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGTS+ Docs for Pinouts for J/P 201, 202 and 203  (Read 502 times)

Offline bratfry

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bratfry New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGTS+ Docs for Pinouts for J/P 201, 202 and 203
« on: April 06, 2022, 08:17:05 AM »
IGTS+ 5X Pay Slot Machine   After a battery replacement, clear/set chips and a lot of slot machine education (mostly via Newlifegames, thanks) I have found the issues that I was pressured into looking at for a good friend. Never saw the inside of a slot machine or never played a slot machine so it was a journey.   

The door optics problem had a bad switch in the dollar bill door that did not close correctly with the door (fixed with a wire cutter and a wire nut to complete the ground path) and a flaky coin-in optic board ( I thought, replaced it). 

So the machine worked, well some of the time.  Open the door and shut it and it might work or it might not.   Wiggle the 45 wire bundle between the door and the cabinet and it might come back to life.    Everyone out there knows what the problem is now.

So to make life a little easier in my wire tracing, I have been trying to find a pinout diagram  for connector  J/P-203.  In fact it would be nice to have pinouts for 201 and 202.  Can’t seem to find them in the manuals I have acquired, again mostly from Newlifegames forum.

Would appreciate any links for the pinouts.  I know I can do the wire tracing the hard way with colors but I have traced wire bundles in the past (auto stuff) and it’s a lot easier with pin-outs.     Thanks again for all the virtual help understanding these complicated devices and the documentation of many knowledgeable members explaining how they work.  Could not have done it without you.

Offline Trisail

• Electronic Technician
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.
  • Power Supply and other electronics repair and help
Re: IGTS+ Docs for Pinouts for J/P 201, 202 and 203
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 01:06:04 PM »
The information you would like is in the NLG File System section of the forum. You would need to be a contributing member to access that section and post ads (want/sell/buy) . It is easy and a small donation will get you access. PM me if you have questions.
Tony

You can fix almost any electronic device by replacing the aluminum electrolytic capacitors.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 06:19:39 AM »
Here's some.
Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>

Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline bratfry

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bratfry New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 05:14:20 PM »
This is my solution to the IGST+ machine issue I have been working on.   Visual and continuity checking on selected wires in the door to cabinet yielded one wire that was suspect.  I was not convinced that it was bad so the problem solving was redirected back to the door optics. 

Inspected the door hinge and tightened nuts where possible.  Lightly lubed the locking bar and also tightened a few nuts on the bar.  Open and closed the door many times with the test 13-X and re-positioned the optics to the position that yielded the best results.   This seems to solve the problem most of the time and is an acceptable solution in my mind.

I think the best solution would be to mount the emitter and receiver next to each other off the current locations and break the voltage on the emitter with the push button switch on the cabinet side. No idea what the button is there for as there is no wires connected to it, but it works well.   This would retain the optics operation for error clearing and make a more positive open/close of the door.  Make any sense?

Thanks again for the help.   Could not have solved all the other issues with this machine without the forum experts.  This issue was just the end of the rocky road.   Everyone is happy.   

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal