New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Can anyone give me info. on the 777 Nudge?  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Bluefish11

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Bluefish11 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Can anyone give me info. on the 777 Nudge?
« on: November 28, 2019, 05:09:07 PM »
I just picked up this machine, I have to go through it I'm not sure if it's in working condition, I think it has all the parts, can anyone tell me about the value for this unit before I spend cash getting it in working condition?

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Can anyone give me info. on the 777 Nudge?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 05:46:37 PM »
Please post a photo of your machine.
Have you plugged it in yet? But first...
If it was laying flat, check inside to make sure no stray coins are stuck anywhere, provided there’s a hopper.
But eat your turkey first!  :Tongue_Out:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 08:11:01 PM »
I have plugged it in and, the lights come on, no led display, loud buzzing. I think I might need a power supply. I also was wondering what the value is on this unit.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 10:39:49 AM »
Did you look inside to determine the possible source of the noise?
There should be a key switch on the side. Try turning it once and see if it boots up.
I'd also check connections in side to make sure nothing came loose.
Did you make sure no coins were strewn around the inside?
Value of slot machines is dependent on location, age, desirability, etc. If it's broken, it's a parts machine.
We have a few members here experienced in Sigma machines. I'd let them chime in once you try the suggestions to determine what the problem might be. It might not cost that much to repair.
If you like the machine, and enjoy the experience of bringing it back to life, then it's valuable to you IF you want to keep it.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Mr. Dinoman

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 10:44:08 AM »
If the photo of the machine is actually your machine and not a stock photo, then the LED display is working.   Looks like your meters are either not plugged in or the meter stack is bad.  Check the connections and make sure the wires are good.  I believe there is also a 100 ohm resister in the wiring stack with the meters that tells the computer the stack is connected.

Offline Mr. Dinoman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
looking at the schematic, the resistor is located between pins 5 & 7

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 02:13:21 PM »
It is the exact unit the led is saying check wire meter cut, someone defiantly has been in this unit, looks like some tried to use a blue wire for a jumper and disconnected another plug on the mpu, I show in photos.
I got this unit from a friend for a 12pk. of michelob ultra he said it was working but it stopped.
I didn't have a key for the unit. I tried a motorcycle round key, the switch turned a little like about a quarter turn I'm not sure if that did anything but the buzzing was gone when I plugged it in.
Other connections on the board are disconnected, should I reconnect?
I checked there are no coins floating around.
I also have 3.03v on the battery on the board.
Thanks for all the help!!

Offline wjpelka

• Reputation Power: 7
  • wjpelka New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 07:08:43 AM »
Attached is a schematic of the layout of a Sigma 777 Nudge with Bill Validator. Looks like there is also what is described as a "Canadian" Nudge Machine. Must be a different layout because it uses the same motherboard. So a total of 4 different Nudge 777's. US and CAN with Bill Validator, US and CAN without...

Also, on the keys switches. You can always bypass the switches by jumpering the wires attached to each key as necessary...

Offline Mr. Dinoman

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 10:03:17 AM »
FYI, looks like the schematic you are showing is for the PT-4 which is a sit down machine...I picture of his slot looks to be a SG-32 or SG-50 and the schematics are different.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 10:14:12 AM »
I just went with the names on the print. I have a Sigma SG-50B. Schematics are very similar. My Mother board has a daughter board on it. I would need a picture of HIS Mother board with the Sigma Number on it. That might help a little...

Bill in Spokane...

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 10:23:09 AM »
Maybe if I had read a little further in the listing, I would have seen that... Not even sure what a "NUDGE" machine is...

Attached is a SG-50B NUDGE with Bill Validator.

I do see that there are prints for PT-4, SG-150, SG-32 and SG-50. SO, as you said, it does look like a 32 or 50. Size matters...

I learned something today... Thanks...

Bill in Spokane...

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 10:24:37 AM »
The model is SG-50NB

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 09:24:46 PM »
Thanks for the  schematics! I'm not sure what I'm looking for, I connected the one connection and there are no other wires that are disconnected but there are sockets on the board that don't have anything connected to them. Am I missing something?

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 07:39:43 AM »
Which sockets don't have plugs in them?

Locate that spot on the Main board in the schematic. Follow the cable assembly to the other end. Then check that point and see if there is a loose cable hanging off of it. If there is, then that should be connected to the spot on the mother board.

Looks like CN-8 is the only socket that might not be connected. On my machine all of my connectors are hooked up.

Maybe a couple of pictures of the empty sockets will help find out where the cable is...

Bill in Spokane...

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 09:04:29 PM »
I took out the MPU board and found a connection it's for the socket that has that blue jumper on it. the blue jumper is soldered in, I'm not sure why someone would do that but should I try to remove it and try the plug?
There is another socket without a plug I looked everywhere I cant find anything disconnected unless something was removed. I hope these photos can help.
Thanks

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 07:41:53 AM »
It looks like the connector that has the jumper is CN-4. That appears to have 16 pins. The 2 that are jumpered appear to be #1 and #4. #4 is common and have no idea what #1 is. In your picture you can see the #1 that is near the word "sigma". That is pin #1 and you count #2 is behind it in the second row. So the #3 is next to #1 and #4 is next to #2. The print shows a #14 but I think that I am seeing 16 pins.

My plug at CN-4 is wired different than the schematic for mine. Mine does NOT have a #9 wire for hand pay connected. MY connector has 16 pins. I have #4 as GREEN with WHITE tracer, #6 as GREEN, #7 as YELLOW, #13 as RED, #10 as BLACK and #14 as ORANGE with BLACK tracer. So on my plug there is no wire going to the #1 Position... BUT, the Blue jumper is on the BOARD and is connecting "SOMETHING" there.

What is the Connector Number of the other disconnected socket? I suspect it is CN-8. Am I right? It should be a 5 pin socket/header...

Are you handy with a small soldering iron? If so you might want to remove the blue wire and plug in the connector. IF you cannot solder, you can take the board to an electronics shop and have them give you a hand getting it off and removing all the solder.

Maybe another SIGMA GUY will chime in with what he thinks...

Good luck...

Bill in Spokane...

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 09:11:12 PM »
Thank you for your help!
I got a mess here I hope I could get this unit going.
Yes socket CN-8
This is the connection that is goes on the socket. In photo.
I hope someone could help me with this unit, I'm fine with buying parts.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »
Great Picture... Your machine does have a wire, BLACK with WHITE tracer, as pin #9. Rest of the wires are as per the print.

Next step is probably to see where the other end connects and make sure that there is no other modification that have been done... This is easy to get to because it is located on the door.
Mine has wires going into the board at connectors CN-21, CN-22, CN-23,CN-25. Yours will have the nudge buttons connected at CN-24...

I will attach the picture of my Distribution PCB...

If all looks good, then I guess I'd remove the blue wire and see if your error clears. I suspect that it WON'T. Then I guess plug in the Connector at CN-4. Then see what you get...

Good Luck...

Bill in Spokane...

Corrected the picture as of 4:20 pm PST on 12-7-2019
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 05:20:54 PM by wjpelka »

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »
I checked the socket with the blue jumper again, and it is cn4.
Here's a photo of the door I'm not sure if I'm missing a harness or some connection?
I am missing the plug for socket cn10, the plug for that is gone.
I wasn't able to get the photo you sent.

Offline wjpelka

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2019, 05:35:40 PM »
Your Door Distribution should have 5 connections. That is what I see in your picture, so all of that is good. I corrected my picture, so you can compare it to yours. The schematic also shows 5 connections.

The CN-10 that has no connection is not shown on your Schematic. The schematic shows a 340023 Rev A and your is a Rev A1. That might be the difference. All of the boards that I see for Sigma's that are 340023 Rev A. NO Rev A1's. I do see that there are some that have a different layout, even though they have the same Printed Circuit Board Number. I see one that has a CN-10 with 20 pins. It IS NOT for your Machine. I see that it is for a 9 Line that has CN-10 connect to a Slot Display Controller. VERY DIFFERENT Machine....Weird...

Your Machine should have CN-1, CN-2, CN-3, CN-4, CN-5, CN-6, CN-8, CN-9 connected on the mother board. The Blue jumper is preventing you from plugging in CN-4.

I suspect that getting the jumper removed and plugging in the connector, you will get rid of the error and maybe go right to play mode...

Bill in Spokane...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal