**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.
Bally Alpha setup.
(1/1)
Haywire Slots:
Can anyone help me out with the setup on a bally alpha? Game is Emerald Treasures, I had to clear it to reconfig the button panel, but don't remember all the steps for setting it up.
   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Haywire Slots:
I got it all set up, accept for the button assignment, only the big spin button is lit up & working, all the rest are out.  Any idea what i am missing?
777sizzler:
What are you choosing in button panel on set up?  There also should be a video image of the button panel upon set up.  I don't have much time before I have to go tonight.  Seems like last time I did my v-32 it was 14 on selection.   Also as a note you can view your set up now but MUST clear and re-set entire game to change the button panel designation.
Haywire Slots:

--- Quote from: 777sizzler on March 22, 2014, 08:20:16 PM ---What are you choosing in button panel on set up?  There also should be a video image of the button panel upon set up.  I don't have much time before I have to go tonight.  Seems like last time I did my v-32 it was 14 on selection.   Also as a note you can view your set up now but MUST clear and re-set entire game to change the button panel designation.

--- End quote ---
Thank you, I figured it out, I was setting it up as a 5 button panel, now that it is on 14 Its good to go.

Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version