**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

Its a Bally! New Addtion to my collection

(1/3) > >>

RiseLikeRa:
Just arrived home a bouncing Bally 873.  (Thanks Bill) I cant say its a baby since the tag and the mechanics indicate this cutie was born in 1970.  It is sleeping on its stand and getting along great with its brothers and sisters.  I am in need of a payout board M-645-164 to make all of the pays 100%.  Other than that all is well. 

Now I know it makes me a bad parent but space, or lack of space, dictates that I sell one of the children to make room for this one.  I think one of my 809's will have to be set free.

NLG members are invited to come by and see and play with the baby when in town.  Don't forget to bring a shower gift when you come.  lol.

Stay well group
Ra

Amechanic:
Ra,

You could try contacting  vintageballyslots742 on EBay.. This is the person that bought all of Barry Foxs parts inventory.. They may have the payout board your looking for.. I can keep my ears and eyes open for one too if you like.. Nice 873 nickel machine.. I have one in my collection. I picked it up last year..

Gary

SilverFerret:
That is one of the prettiest 873's I've seen.
I have two 873's but both are jackpot machines. I'd love to have a fruit 873 machine in my collection.
Very nice, Jim

RiseLikeRa:
Gary and Silver:

Thank you both for the kind words.  I like Gary's game also with the Hilton belly glass as well.  I am in search of my payout board currently then all will be well.  I have seen several fruit 873 machines come up for sale on eBay in the Nevada and California regions over the last few months.  I pray that if it is your desire one will come your way real soon.

Ra

jim k-falls:
If you don't mind a used one, I might have one..my 873 had the dbl wipers and I know some of them didn't..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version