New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi
Chicagoland Show Spring 2019
<< < (2/6) > >>
Harvs:

--- Quote from: Tacman on February 20, 2019, 09:23:01 AM ---Ha, poor Brandis, one of the most laid back member I know. It would be good to see the old local members and new faces as well. I will start making a list of items I have available and hope we get some old and newer members to join in!

Dan
(Tacman)

--- End quote ---
If we go he already agreed to ride in the trunk IF I can fit him in there. Other option would be to tarp him and attach him to the roof, either way he's ok with it.. And so am I..

:cool_thumb_up:
Kenokarz:
i am  in got it marked down, be nice to get together and just see what everyone's been up to
bunnyslots:
Sounds like a plan I'm going to have back surgery sometime in march but I won't know when till I see the sawbones on March 5 so I'll let you guys know for sure. There isn't much around the area to go to best to check with Mr. Small He lives around there
Thanks
Ron
Kenokarz:
ron keep us posted on the back. if you get a doctor that was a butcher , he will be a good one  :24: :24:

knagl:
I probably won't be able to make it this year, but good memories of going many years ago, meeting some fellow NLG members, and seeing some fun machines.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version