Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators

Need a little guidance with a validator question...

(1/4) > >>

Samm329:
Hello,

So I just picked up my first slot machine, it is a slant top, it use to have a bill validator in it, that was covered by a piece of wood grain plastic, I removed it to find the inter workings and a friend told me I need to get a dbv ss200 head, I asked him if any one would work with new bills.

The machines glass offers acceptance denominations of $.25,$1,$5,$10, and $20. I'm sending the board out to get the batterie replaced and the EPROMs ready for service, he's also prepping it for the bill validator. So is there a specific model I need or anything like that?

Thanks
Sam

knagl:
Super late to this thread but I just saw it.  That's an IGT S+ slant top slot machine.  The bill validator in there would have likely been a JCM DBV-200.  You'd need a DBV-200 that is ID022/ID023 compatible.

CVslots:
And for whatever it's worth, I do not believe the DBV200s were ever updated for the newer bills. Maybe the new colored $29, but that's as far as you'll get. JCM switched to a newe WBA Bill Validator that was "newer and better", but discontinued bill updates on the DBV200. Still a great bill validator, just will never take the newest bills.

cowboygames:
OK Roz, I'll ask, what's a new colored $29?

Samm329:
You are correct, but you can upgrade to a wba 11 and program kit. The conversion kit is $225, one I was able to find, with programming chip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version