General NLG Chat > Show off your Home Game Room

Piece of Old Vegas History

(1/1)

ItsaSlotMachine:
Hi,
decided to make a video of an antique Nickel denomination CEI video poker machine from 1981. This machine ended up going to a friends house :) And the interesting thing is that it only takes Nickels made between 1970 to 1990. The newer nickels are too light for the coin accepter to register. Please let me know if I got any information wrong, will do an updated video

https://youtu.be/hUkJFSpp8u0

jay:

Great Video. :applause: ... having graduated high school in 1983 …. I take offense to Antique and Video being used in the same sentence.  :stirthepot:
Can we tone the language down to some more SFW like "old school" video... LOL  :duh:

Thank you for taking the time to put this together and share.

Stayouttadabunker:
Haha!  :agreepost: That's an awesome video of a CEI poker machine!!  :cool_thumb_up:

Thanks for showing us!  :yes:

smoothgrh:
Thanks for the video! Now I'm jealous that my machine doesn't make a buzz noise and drop coins during video poker play.

Maybe time for another machine!  :24:

terryfloat88:
  Thanks for sharing and good luck😃It sure gives me a lot of flashbacks memories of soldering built-in PC boards and also operating a soldering machine to solder the whole board also.  I am impressed with your knowledge of the clockwork inside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version