**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

Bally 809-ZZN Full Restoration.

(1/82) > >>

David Walz:
Hello, I have been looking for another Bally slot machine for a long, long, time. So, I am back for another challenge. I restored a Bally before on this forum sourcing all of the missing parts.
809-ZZN model
Here it is:

David Walz:
More:

David Walz:
I just got it in and haven't explored the slot machine, so now for the strip down, clean, service, repairs, and so on.

David Walz:
So, I am missing the hopper. Any ideas on where I can source one?

I found a picture of of one here on the forum. I can rebuild one if needed.

wolftalk:
the hopper itself isn't that big a deal ... any 30 pin hopper or rewiring a 30 pin plug onto a hopper would get you partway.

the problem is the payout schedule ... specifically a single cherry paying 3.   

the drawing for the payout disc that belongs to the game is w-923-219 ... which I don't have so I don't know what the M-645-xxx number on the disc itself would be.

you need a disc that can support payouts of 3, 5, 10, 14, 18, 50, 100 and 200.   It may be possible to use a more common disc that has 2, 5, and the rest and mount the disc so it takes three steps to get off the 2 trace, then you'd have to cut other traces to shorten them a little.  Alternatively, add a copper strip to lengthen the 2 trace.

you may be able to find a disc with more pay traces that you can cut short to get the lengths you need, but I don't know who has piles of discs available to hunt thru.

a last resort option is replace the glass and reel tapes to make a more common 809 variant, but it'd be a shame to lose the 3 stars in any position payout - I don't think that was common.

did you get paperwork with the game? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version