**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Atronic Games

Atronic Harmony, needs new CMOS battery?

(1/3) > >>

sandelslover:
Hello,

I have the opportunity to get Atronic Harmony machine for 150 euros. It looks very good, I managed to turn it on, all three little checks on the left side of the screen went through, then it took its time to boot up and finally got the message: CMOS Battery on main board defective, change an reboot.

I have a question, if I replace them now, will I lose some settings and the slot machine won't work anymore or are the settings stored in some chip? May I also ask how much this Atronic Harmony might be worth? I attached picture of the main board, are these two so called CMOS batteries in this board? It seems to use Li-SOCl2 non-rechargeable batteries.

Thanks and best regards!

idesign:
All the settings will be lost changing the main battery.   You will have to use clear chips to re-setup the machine once you encounter a main battery low situation.  The battery is soldered in too on some boards, some not

Can not answer you on value, but 150 sounds like a good deal if you can get it going again.  If the game is progressive you will need special software and cables/adapter to make the machine play correctly, otherwise not a good buy

sandelslover:

--- Quote from: idesign on February 24, 2024, 09:40:29 AM ---All the settings will be lost changing the main battery.   You will have to use clear chips to re-setup the machine once you encounter a main battery low situation.  The battery is soldered in too on some boards, some not

Can not answer you on value, but 150 sounds like a good deal if you can get it going again.  If the game is progressive you will need special software and cables/adapter to make the machine play correctly, otherwise not a good buy

--- End quote ---
Alright, this machine doesn't feature a coin hopper and accepts only euro bills. These units were all sourced from a single supplier, whereas another variant would display winnings on-screen, requiring an attendant to activate a switch for payout.

Do you think this chip in the listing will suffice for all upcoming needs? I believe there might be a significant stock of Atronic Harmony machines remaining in the warehouse. If I acquire several, could they be utilized for all future requirements with this chip? https://www.ebay.com/itm/334840686970

idesign:
That is what you need to clear the machine after changing the batteries.  But Like I said, progressive games, inducing the Game of Life on that card, will require additional equipment to set the progressive up.  Suggest you research the set up procedure before proceeding any further  It can be found in the user manual.

idesign:
From the manual for Alink set up of progressives

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version