**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
S Plus turned into a change machine
<< < (2/3) > >>
Tilt:

--- Quote from: t28c34 on April 15, 2024, 10:25:59 AM ---We tried that. Cash/credit button light on and off. Still the same thing

--- End quote ---

Not sure what to tell you then.  Nothing else would get changed by simply moving the machine from one location to another.
t28c34:
Yea Tilt, it's weird. I remembered I pulled the mpu to check the battery to make sure it was in good shape before I loaded it. Could I have did something doing that? I have been trying to remember how to go through self-test settings with one of my other S pluses, to see if the settings are the same on the other machine, but I forgot because of jumping back and forth between Bally and IGT. It's been a while since I've worked on a IGT
Badbaud:
Bill Acceptor
Pay Mode <0> [8]   This option can be changed only if DIP switch 4 is off. 
Changes to this option are ignored when the credit type is noncredit.  The options are pay coins from the hopper {2},
convert bills to credits {1}, or follow the player-initiated credit {0}.  If set to follow the player-initiated credit,
 bills are converted to credits if the player has selected the credit mode, or paid from the hopper if the player has
selected the noncredit mode.

Neither of these work?
sixcardmark:
 :agreepost:  I've had it happen to me before.  Make sure dip #4 is turned OFF. It can turn your BV into a change machine. Set 1-3 ON, 4-8 OFF.
t28c34:
Thanks guys, I’ll check that. Maybe I hit it when I pulled the board to check the battery.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version