**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
Payout not matching pay table.
(1/2) > >>
t28c34:
Sold an S plus Triple Jackpot to a friend. I never noticed when I had it that one of the payouts does not match the table. Any thoughts on where to start checking into this? This is the same machine that that I have posted that turned into a change machine.
sixcardmark:
Looks like most will pay wrong if that paid 20.  Are those AAA strips or ABC strips?  That low 88% SS chip in it calls for AAA (all 3 the same) strips.  Is the BV working right now?
t28c34:
Bill validator is working but only makes change is all. I have a post on here about that problem. I will have to go over to his house and check the strips. That will be on the end of the strip?
t28c34:
If I'm understanding this correctly, I think this machine has the wrong chips in it. On the IGT bible, 2 CM, Triple Jackpot VI matches the machine. But there is no listing for SS4755. There is a listing for it on the 3 CM table, but this is a two-coin machine. So wrong glass or wrong game?
sixcardmark:
You are right I read 7455 which would have been right.  Which strips do you have AAA or ABC? PM sent
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version