TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out
BETTOR TITO $49 - Ticket IN and Ticket OUT
<< < (2/38) > >>
BettorSlots:
BLACK FRIDAY AND END OF YEAR SALE (OVER)

Thanks to all that took advantage of the price break.  Maybe we do this again next year.

This it...the one time of year we drop prices.  Plan ahead and stock up :drool04:
To order just PM or email us at Jim@BettorSlots.com
rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: BettorSlots on November 28, 2014, 01:39:15 PM ---..

--- End quote ---
I whole-heartedly agree,
that is a much better flyer!

coolwavepic:
Jim,

I want to upgrade all 3 of my TITO to Deluxe but I can't remember how to network them if your router is in any other room but the slot room.
rickhunter:
You would need to get ethernet to the slot room.  Then connect all machines to a network switch which is connected to the rest of your network through ethernet.  How do you get ethernet to your slot room?

1.  Run a cat 5 wire from your main wireless router, to the slot room and then to the switch.
2.  Use powerline ethernet modules, you can get a pair for around $40.  They loook like power supply bricks, you must plug them to an outlet (no surge supressor or anything else that filters the ac line).  One is plugged near your main router, then you run an ethernet cable to it.  The other one gets plugged into your slot room, then you run the thernet wire to the switch that is connecting all your slots.
3.  You can use a wireless bridge.  This is a device that connects to your wireless networks, and then provides an ethernet port where you would connect your switch.

The above are in order of reliability, with the wireless bridge having the most issues.
dcpyatt:
Would these be available at the shop if I were to drop in before Dec. 7th?

Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version