**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Scientific Games (TwinStar, ArgOS)

ArgOS (New SG GAMES) in a Bally A2 PRO cab....

<< < (3/3)

idesign:
I just don't know.  It is interesting that some of the newer single screen games display across the 2 monitors and the topper, not perfectly but good enough to play.  Whereas the older single screen games like Heidi Bier Haus won't play at all.........I get a cabinet not supported error. All using the same OS and Windows software.  Maybe it's just that the newer software is not looking for dual screens so the game displays and plays.  I'm not complaining since there are some pretty cool games that play on the 22/22 that are supposed to play only on the Wave  XL or J43.

Cora:
Hello, I know this post is old but I had a question about what type of mpu was used or was a part changed, such as the graphics card? I'm trying to update my bally v22 I hope someone can answer me thanks :thank_you:

idesign:

--- Quote from: Cora on March 05, 2024, 03:20:55 PM ---Hello, I know this post is old but I had a question about what type of mpu was used or was a part changed, such as the graphics card? I'm trying to update my bally v22 I hope someone can answer me thanks :thank_you:

--- End quote ---

All  you need to know is at the beginning of this topic.

One  thing missing though is the video card, it must be a E8870 flashed for Argos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version