**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > ARUZE Video

aruze g-enex questions

<< < (3/4) > >>

reactorpwr:
well, i have the instructions for tito and the board/wiring, but the machine is experiencing communications offline error.  I assume that I will need to determine how to make a "host" for this machine or make it oblivious to needing a host.  Guessing that tito wont work while this comms error exists too.

Slotman:
Under online settings just set the communications to NONE
(im going from memory, the verbiage may be slightly different)

When its set to none handpays are forced and no device is needed.
When you do get a device you will use the DB9 port on the left behind the door of the secure area.

reactorpwr:
i already have a tito board/cable at this time.  however, to enable the options to allow tito to work (per the instructions), communications cannot be set to none.  it blanks all the tito options with it set to none.  one of those catch 22's, want the game to play without errors and event buffer full?  cant have tito.  want to play the game with tito?  have errors and risk event buffer becoming full and locking up.

Slotman:

--- Quote from: reactorpwr on November 29, 2022, 09:40:26 AM ---i already have a tito board/cable at this time.  however, to enable the options to allow tito to work (per the instructions), communications cannot be set to none.  it blanks all the tito options with it set to none.  one of those catch 22's, want the game to play without errors and event buffer full?  cant have tito.  want to play the game with tito?  have errors and risk event buffer becoming full and locking up.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, thought you didnt have a device.

Set it to SAS 5.2 if you arent using enhanced validation (doubt you are) and there should be less filling the buffer. 

I am using a proprietary system but have tested the basic arduino type devices and worked flawlessly.

reactorpwr:
I dont have the option to set it to SAS 5.2, only 6.X (unsure on version off the top of my head; not in front of the machine) or off entirely. 

I appreciate your help with this.  This is my first aruze.  I'd love a newer version machine than g-enex, but some of my machines have to go to provide space for anything new as well as funding. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version