Progressive Controllers and Displays > Mikohn Progressive Systems

Triple Diamond progressive meter programming

(1/2) > >>

Bruce G:
Hello friends.  I just revived this machine from the dead - and it's running like a champ.  I'm curious about the top box message display.  I'm unsure if the message can be set without an interface for the driver.  There are are a couple ports on the side of the power supply / driver chassis.  I'm unsure what these messages mean - and was hoping someone here could enlighten me. 

Thanks!   

Tilt:
The C1 error leads me to believe it's probably a Cham II+ progressive.  Post a couple pics of the controller and we can tell you.  Pictures have to be under 1MB to post, so you may have to resize them.

Bruce G:
Thank you for the help.  I took a series of photos of the controller this evening.  I didn't realize there was a memory battery on the board - and I see that this one is leaking.  I need to get that thing off there tomorrow and soak the battery area with white vinegar. 

knagl:
I'll defer to the experts here, but I don't think that's the stand-alone ChamII+. I believe it requires a separate controller to operate.

Sunrise Side:
knagl is correct. It's not a CHAMII+. You could install a CHAMII+ board and get that progressive display working. You would need the harness from the MB to the CHAMII+ board and the harness from that silver power supply, to the CHAMII+ board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version