TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Player Tracking Systems
Looking for pinout and voltage for a Bally Player tracking panel
<< < (2/2)
stoosh:

--- Quote from: marcdavis on October 24, 2022, 05:46:19 PM ---Hi - You can do more than just make them light up - The Arduino TITO and Player Tracking Project: https://github.com/marcrdavis/ArduinoTITO-PlayerTracking

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the reply, I should have been a little more specific. I have this mounted in my IGT game king to fill the space where an ugly blank usually is. All I am looking to do is find out what voltage lights it up and what pins need that voltage applied to them. I don't have a Bally machine and looking up this Mastercom 250 is $125 on ebay for a beat up thing. That's more than I'm looking to spend just to light it up.
marcdavis:
Hi - the project doesn't use the Mastercom; it allows you to use a small Arduino device to power the display, keypad and card reader to make them functional. You'll be able to set a custom message on the display and do some cool things with the machine; ticket in-ticket out; remote control of the game king via a web browser; use player tracking cards for added realism. If you want to go down that road.
stoosh:

--- Quote from: marcdavis on October 24, 2022, 06:45:30 PM ---Hi - the project doesn't use the Mastercom; it allows you to use a small Arduino device to power the display, keypad and card reader to make them functional. You'll be able to set a custom message on the display and do some cool things with the machine; ticket in-ticket out; remote control of the game king via a web browser; use player tracking cards for added realism. If you want to go down that road.

--- End quote ---

Cool!  I may or may not have been able to program some sat cards back in the 90's  :yes: so I have some experience manipulating things, but not sure if I can follow those instructions well enough to even identify what devices I have here. None of the model numbers mentioned in the pin outs match anything I have. I will study it some more, but it maybe over this old mans head. I have Titos on all my machines, but making the display say cool things would be pretty awesome.
marcdavis:
If you can send me the model numbers for your keypad/display/reader I'll look up the data sheets to see if they can be made compatible. It is usually just different pinouts.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version