New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game Maker in Demo mode plays all games  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Stumped1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stumped1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game Maker in Demo mode plays all games
« on: August 09, 2022, 06:32:39 PM »
Hello all, took a few hours to mess with my Game Maker. I eventually got all the errors corrected. Yay! The bill collector and the hopper are in working order. A few more tweaks and I'll have it. It's in demo mode I think I need to debug it. Hmm what do you think?

Offline Chris-socal

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Chris-socal Might someday be someone...Chris-socal Might someday be someone...Chris-socal Might someday be someone...Chris-socal Might someday be someone...
  • Keep tinkering until it works!
Re: Game Maker in Demo mode plays all games
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 11:42:49 PM »
To get gamemaker out of demo mode, open door, turn key, 
Go to terminal ID (menu on far right)
Type 1111111111111
Enter

Did you say your hopper and/coin validator work?
I don’t see demo mode showing on your screen.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 05:47:11 AM »
When I ran the "test" in diagnostics they both powered on

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 07:27:46 AM »
Have you checked these links posted here under "IS YOUR GAME STUCK IN DEMO MODE?"

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=23996.0
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 07:49:11 AM »
Yes, I know all the door lights ha e to be clear, the bill collector and the coin validater all have to have no errors for the machine to fully operate or function. I have all the reset info. Ive repeated it over and over. But I do t give up easily. Just have limited time. I'll try the 111111 and see if this will work. So far I think on the rights track. I'll eventually get there. Thank you for all your help

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 07:58:06 AM »
Also, for now and future: please don't combine two machines on one post. Otherwise things get REALLY confusing, especially for the members trying to help. This forum is designed to help you fix your machine, with the help of our great members.
It's highly recommended you read through and/or search on the forum as it's highly likely your problem has come up before and that the answer is there.  :yes:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 08:01:57 AM »
Duly noted. I kinda figure that once I did. Thank.you for the info. I've read thru most of the issues and problems. I'm wondering if the chips I ha e are demos too. Whomever owned this before changed things and I think they got stuck on how to reset it. They changed chips. So I may check into that next. Thank you. I can remove the other machine photos

Offline Chris-socal

• Chris-socal Might someday be someone...Chris-socal Might someday be someone...Chris-socal Might someday be someone...Chris-socal Might someday be someone...
Re: Game Maker in Demo mode plays all gam
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 10:23:39 AM »
I do not think there are “demo” chips. It wouldn’t make sense considering the Gamemaker has a demo mode. I could be wrong but I have never seen a demo chip.
If the game is accepting and paying coins I don’t think it is in demo mode. It would show on the main menu where all the games are displayed.

When mine is in demo mode coins drop right back into the front tray.

Chris

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 04:04:03 PM »
It's not accepting bills or coins. But the acceptor work. I tested them in the diagnostics. They ran their process. Anyway, ill read and work on it this Sunday. Someone had some demo chips someone on this site noticed it on the chips. That's why I was wondering. Thanks much. Appreciated

Offline Chris-socal

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 09:16:21 AM »
Gotcha. If you have not done the 1111111111 terminal ID, then it is in demo mode, I don’t think there is any question.
When I ask if the coin mech and BV work I meant do they work to register credit and play the game. Demo mode does not change how they behave when running diagnostics.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2022, 09:53:21 AM »
When running the diagnostics I didn't try to put the coins or the bills in it. Hmm interesting. I will try this. I do recall the bill Collectors light come on. It was a red circle with a red line across it. Bit when I have a chance I will definitely try it. Thank you for explaining this to me. Sorry if I sounded rude it wasn't my intention. I do appreciate your help and any/ all information and help. Thanks

Offline Chris-socal

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2022, 10:29:42 AM »
No worries. What you are describing is precisely how the game behaves in demo mode. 11111111111 should definitely fix that up.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 04:54:48 PM »
Ok. I have limted time. But some chips came into the mail. Lmbo..nope they are universal and all V's won't work in my Game Maker. Good news tho. I took out a chip, replaced it with a chip that wasn't compatible..crazy I know but I learn. Anyway, when I started the machine. Closed it up, left the wrong chip in, it went out of Game Mode and works perfect. However, it only has 9 games now. Lol. The hopper pays out as it should. Feeling pretty damned good! I have to enable the bill acceptor. Later when I have more time.

Offline Stumped1

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 04:55:47 PM »
Are not Universal I meant! Sorry. Thank you all

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal