**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker
Fortune Coin
<< < (2/4) > >>
Chris-socal:
I hate to say this, but these machines do not have a generic reset button that is going to make it spring to life.
Your options are to try some basic troubleshooting on your own or call a tech to check some of the basic components.
There are no schematics to speak of and chances of finding someone who can tell you what is wrong by looking at pictures is slim.
This machine has 3 layers of circuit boards as well as a component-heavy power supplyin the lower box.
I suggest you, or a tech, check the switch on the arm (shown in your middle picture) to verify that the switch works. Besides the hopper, it is the only moving part and it might have worn out.
Pull the hopper and check all connections and look for a hopper reset button ( mine does not have one but you can hope).
After that, its component and continuity checking on the circuit boards.

Beyond that, only you can decide how much you want to invest in a 45 year old machine.

Keep us posted .

Chris

63mini:
kf2k3,

Just curious.  Was this the machine listed in Vegas for $20.00?
Badbaud:
The easiest way to clear a Fortune 1 is to remove the 5101 RAM chip and short it's legs on some bare metal for about 3 minutes then plug it back in.
This is assuming the chip was in a socket.
If someone is interested in posting it in the downloads section I have scanned an entire F1 Seminar manual to PDF.
It shows all of the internal wiring diagrams and troubleshooting points chip by chip.

klar.slotrepair@gmail.com me please if you are a NLG tech.
kf2k3:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 10, 2023, 08:18:03 AM ---

Update - I'm able to spin.  The coin gets stuck in the drop, and I have to open the "door" for it to go into the hopper.  One of the spins I won, but the hopper did not come on.

https://www.veed.io/view/b0adabf9-9ae7-425a-8cca-d68e45dcabfc?panel=share
--- End quote ---
Badbaud:
give me your email address at klar.slotrepair@gmail.com please
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine