Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors > Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors

Coin Comparitor Issues

<< < (3/3)

Gasman:
Hi Jim,
Removing Q2 took care of the problem, Thanks!!!!

The comparitor still was rejecting about half the nickels with the sensitivity pot turned counterclockwise all the way.  The comparitor is so old is just has a serial # on the label, no model # that I can find..are they available yet?  I put a wedge on the rake bar and, ofcourse,  it's takes everything now...which is fine.   Is there a brand slot machine that is better?  What would you put in your gameroom? I know that should probably be on its own thread but, you guys would know.
Thanks to everyone here that responded!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Jim:
Yes, they are still available, but somewhat expensive. the way you have yours set up should work fine for you, just have to be aware that no one would put pennies or nickels into the machine, it will accept those, and that's not the problem, if someone tries to cash out it will damage the coin knife.

glad you got the issue resolved.

Jim

Gasman:
Hi Jim,  this machine was made for nickels.  It dispenses nickels good.  Looks like that wheel in the hopper fits them perfectly.
Thanks again,

Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version