Monitor Repair Log and Database. **Arcade and Gaming** > LCD and CRT Monitor Repair Tech Support

IGT 701 Draw poker with video problems

<< < (2/4) > >>

Chris-socal:
Maybe not. Alan will get the game board working for sure, then you will know. Any chance you can pull the CRT out and get a picture of the board? Is it a Ceronix or Trinitron? A Trinitron will look like a TV chassis, it will actually have two circuit boards inside an aluminum box, one is the old Tuner from when it was a television.

A ceronix 1492 or RGB1401 will be a more open frame. Both of those will likely have a clear label on them in the back.

Chris

Asurber:
CRT pictures.

Chris-socal:
You are in luck.
Ceronix 1490 is very common. I have one of those boards listed on eBay right now coincidentally. You can also use a 1492 board.
If you don’t have an image when you get the board back from Alan it probably just needs a capacitor kit, very common on those.
Its good that you sent the game board to K-Lar, I had mine serviced several years ago and it still works perfectly.

Asurber:
Thank you Chris!

Asurber:
I just received my board back from repair and it doesn't have a battery. I ordered one but it won't be here until the 3rd - 7th. Will it work without one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version