**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
S+ Double Diamond Won't Change From Code 61 To 61-1
(1/2) > >>
davvet two:
Bought another machine for my game room, a IGT S+ Double Diamond With Bill Validator.

It had error 12, replaced the battery and tried to get it working.

It threw a 61 code, I held the self test switch down 3 seconds, the display went blank, then right back to the 61 code.

I took the board out, and pulled the board out of my Red White & Blue S+, installed the Double Diamond board, and turned it on.
It threw the 61 code, but after I held the reset switch the reels started turning -- it was working correctly. Even the nudge feature worked.

So, I took it out of the RW&B machine and installed in the DD thinking it was fixed and should boot up.

It didn't. Right back to the 61 code and the reset switch won't advance it to 61-1.

I wiggled connectors, etc. but that didn't seem to help.

What can I do to get the self test button to advance to 61-1 ?

I have a clear chip I bought from Roz, but don't have a BV chip and don't want to mess up the BV.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks,

Jim
CVslots:
Ok, first of all...lets forget we have a BV in the DD machine for now, that just confuses things for the moment...

The fact the DD board worked in the RWB is a good sign, however something is obviously amiss in the DD cabinet.

WHAT HAPPENS, if you take the RWB board and stick it in the DD machine???? That will eliminate a few things!

Wow, this is much easier when you have a second WORKI G machine to swap parts with!  :yes:
davvet two:
No change, same thing.

I must be caught in the 61 loop.

Thanks,

Jim
CVslots:
:no: :no: :no:  It's not the 61 loop. 61 Loop is 61. 61-1, 61, 61-1....you are not getting to a 61-1....if you use a Clear chip now, you will DEFINITELY disable your BV and need a SET 15 to re-enable it. I wouldn't advise a Clear just yet.

So you're KNOWN working board (from the RWB machine), does NOT WORK in the DD cabinet?? You still cannot advance to 61-1?

davvet two:
Email sent
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version