**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.
Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)
(1/5) > >>
smashes:
 Hi people i need help ,i have a ballys playboy slot ,,it has reels and a touch screen,inside it has a standard board on top and it has another board that slides in underneath,it holds a cd player with the game disc,the problem is when i got it i changed the 2 batterys and bought the clear chip,,it worked great but it would go into this reel spin mode with no screen ,then i reboot if i can and it works for a few days then same thing,now i cant get it too do anything,the screen says no video signal,if been over this whole machine,,my question is it the video board or its back plane,i have no idea,it is a 1994 production machine,,and is it a alpha,im not even sure of that,,i can supply any information you need if you need more,,,i dont want to send this out if i can get a answer here,,,,thanks in advance
rickhunter:
Post a photo, but 1994 is probably not an alpha.
smashes:
ok i will try to upload inside and out thanks,will do later i needed to walk away from it before i dump it in lake
smashes:
trying to post pictures this site is telling me file to large,how do i shrink it anyone know,thanks
jakah440:
if they are on your phone . email them to yourself and reduce the size to below 1mb each. then you can post
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version