**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.
Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)
<< < (2/5) > >>
smashes:
Thankyou i will tomorrow,goodnight
smashes:
Ok i tried like hell to post the pics but no luck,ill keep trying but for now i have this info,maybe someone can figure out what i have,,,,ser# s03093521,,,model#s63m3v6f0,production date 09-03,,,its a roundtop with touch screen on top and reels below 4 reels,,,10 play bet buttons,14 total,,inside it has mpu on top in middle it has a tray that slides in with the cd player,,has a video cable that plugs in front that goes to the screen also has a audio cable in front along with 2 usb cables that plug in at the far left of front,,i only found 2 batterys the mpu takes the 3.6 volts and the middle board has a 3.0 volt slide in battery,should that one be a 3.6,or a 3.0,,should all battery be 3.6,that could be the problem,anyways i hope this helps
shortrackskater:
You need to post a photo of the machine. Did you e mail them to yourself as the other member suggested?

This forum is BEST when used with a computer; that's what it was designed for.

Also, in your first post, you stated "it is a 1994 production machine." Now you wrote "production date 09-03."
Please clarify for the members that are trying to help you.
smashes:
Thanks for reply.Its a 09-03 production.ive tried to download pics ill keep trying.I could probably email them to someone i know i can do that thanks
rickhunter:
Does it look similar to this one?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442