Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators
WBA 12/13 & TITO tickets
<< < (2/2)
rickhunter:
You probably need to calibrate the heads.  There's a thread somewhere that tells you how to make your own calibration paper (it is no longer sold or available).
stlscott:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on March 06, 2024, 07:42:45 AM ---You probably need to calibrate the heads.  There's a thread somewhere that tells you how to make your own calibration paper (it is no longer sold or available).

--- End quote ---

Hey Rick,
Thanks for that suggestion, I did that too.  I made the calibration sheet with white and black construction paper per the specs/instructions on here (for the size).  I flipped the dip-switches on the side to put it into diag/calibration mode... ran the calibration sheet thru it.  Would still not read tickets after calibration (putting the dip switches back after completion).

Just to remove any doubt - All dip-switch changes and any other plug/unplug to my machines are all done with power-off, I make zero changes to anything hardware while the machine is on, no exceptions.
rickhunter:
Everything appears correct with the validator as far as hardware/software.  The only other thing I can think of is that you don't have voucher redemption set to SAS and that validation is set to primary.
stlscott:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on March 06, 2024, 09:29:16 AM ---Everything appears correct with the validator as far as hardware/software.  The only other thing I can think of is that you don't have voucher redemption set to SAS and that validation is set to primary.

--- End quote ---

Hi Rick, thanks for the suggestion... Voucher Redemption is set to SAS and Validation is set to Primary...

I ordered some replacement BV Heads that have worked for tickets in an iGame, I think there must be an issue with my heads as everything else is correct... so frustrating!
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version