Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games
What Pinballs do you own.
<< < (2/21) > >>
buybestslots:
that was a steal at 200 pinball prices are very high and keep going up, we have a 120 pins here check profile for pic's
Shaggy:
That is a good buy. Slot machines are a lot cheaper to buy than pins. My old KOS is giving me some grief though. The solenoid board is not working so I'll need to get working on that. Love those Pinballs!
mvco:
Lot's of restored pinballs here to keep the 27 slots in good company.
Bally Hokus pokus, GTB 300,  Gtb Surf Chamo,  GTB Eye Of the Tiger,  Bally Strikes & Spares,  Bally Mata Hari,  Bally Power Play,  Bally Harlem Globetrotters,  Bally Aladdins Castle,  WMS Dealers Choice,  WMS Upper Deck Pitch & Bat,  WMS Pat hand,  GTB Jumping Jack,  WMS Space mission,  WMS Grand Prix,  GTB Jacks Open,  GTB Sure Shot,  Bally Playboy,   GTB Big Hit,  Bally Capn. Fantastic,  Bally Night Rider (EM),  GTB Hot Shots,  GTB Volley,  GTB Flipper Pool,  GTB Big Brave,  Stern meteor.   All restored to as new condition, love our pins!

Now here is my wifes part of the pinball collection as she prefers newer games, while I like my old ones.

NIB Wizard Of Oz,  Stern Spiderman,  Stern iron Man,  WMS Attack From Mars,  WMS Congo,  WMS No Good Gophers,  Stern Elvis,  Bally Worl Cup Soccer 94,  WMS Flintstones,  Bally Creature From the Black Lagoon.

BTW, we are a Distributor for Jersey jack Pinball, covering the 5 Northwestern States.  We can drop ship you that Wizard Of Oz or new Hobbit release. 
ramegoom:
Here's my lineup:

Theatre of Magic
Simpsons Pinball Party
Data East Star Wars
The Shadow
Twilight Zone (adding next week)
United "Wisconsin" 1948 wood rail machine

And a 1931 Gottlieb "Big Broadcast", one of the very first pinball machines ever made, 10 balls for 1c, entirely mechanical.
buybestslots:

--- Quote from: ramegoom on December 05, 2015, 04:08:15 PM ---Here's my lineup:

Theatre of Magic
Simpsons Pinball Party
Data East Star Wars
The Shadow
Twilight Zone (adding next week)
United "Wisconsin" 1948 wood rail machine

And a 1931 Gottlieb "Big Broadcast", one of the very first pinball machines ever made, 10 balls for 1c, entirely mechanical.

--- End quote ---
top 5 on your list were  some of our best sellers we still have 5  tz price keeps going up on them
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version