NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance

Remembering Buzz

(1/4) > >>

StatFreak:
It's been just about a year since Buzz passed and I wanted to take a minute to remember him again here on Newlifegames, since today is the anniversary of the last time he was on the site. I still think of him all the time and miss our arguments. Mark and Joey used to say that we fought like an old married couple and I guess that was true; I still smile when I think about some of those "discussions."

I will get off my lazy butt soon and post some pictures that I never posted last year. Some might already be up here and many won't. I have to find them (lots of folders) resize them and get them uploaded.

StatFreak :garfield:
:nlg: Global Moderator

Neonkiss:
He was truly one of a kind and as they say they broke the mold after they made him.
Had a great big heart and would do anything for anyone, even if he didn't know them. I remember the posting where one of our members broke down in his truck on the way home from a NLG gathering. Buzz drove back home to get his vehicle to tow the members truck back home.

He was one of a kind.  :cool_thumb_up:

Tilt:
Hard to believe it's been that long already.  Regretfully, I never got to meet Buzz in person, but we shared a few PMs and personal emails back and forth from time to time so it felt like I knew him.  I too his words of wisdom and his opinions, he was quite a character and it's still feels different around here with him gone.

Buzz, save me a stool my friend....

StatFreak:
I uploaded my pictures to an album.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=43;nw;start=0

Tilt:
Great pictures, thanks for sharing them  :cool_thumb_up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives