**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Odyssey Video Games

ODYSSEY UPGRADE TO A WBA NEW $100

<< < (2/3) > >>

mrzee2000:
These should be the last series of pictures. 1st picture: shows the notches for the nuts to mount the red bracket. 2nd picture: shows the bracket installed. 3rd picture: shows why you need to remove metal for the 2 nuts. 4th picture shows the installation of the WBA housing unit. The last pictures shows which wires are need for the led lights for bezel. If you need any more info on the installation please don't hesitate to ask.

Bezel color code connection

Mars                        WBA
        orange  ------------  Yellow
        green  -------------  green
        red  ----------------  gray

Thanks for looking.

Mike

VegasJ:
I am going to upgrade to a new WBA on my Odyssey.... Is this the correct one??

https://www.ebay.com/i/152819349754?chn=ps

Please help

Sunrise Side:
That WBA kit is for IGT S+. It has a power supply for S+ which is not needed.  Get a WBA13 transport, head, cash can and housing. MR Z  has the rest that you need.  Vendors on NLG  have the WBA  assembly in stock..

VegasJ:
After it’s installed does a safe clear need to be done and what happens after that?

mrzee2000:
Once you do a full clear and proceed through your set-up, when you arrive at the configuration page (RED) second tab is money, first item is denomination and second is bill acceptor   click on the mars button it will change to the key board screen do a all clear and type in JCM and push the accept button, DO NOT enable the bill acceptor icon when the config page come back on, than proceed through the rest of your set-up.
Once you complete the set-up and out of MMS to the game page icons. You must turn off the power and boot back up. Once the odyssey back up and running your bill acceptor light should be green.
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version