NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance

Jim Masonis Passed Away......RIP

<< < (2/4) > >>

staz:
rip jim!!! he was a great guy helped me out big time back in the day when i got my 1st s2000..... very sad to here this..... does anyone no what he passed away from?

idesign:
Jim has been ill for some time now ever since he was severely injured in an auto accident.  Broke his neck in 5 places and was lucky to be alive, but has been in pain ever since, with complications from all the pain meds he was taking, had to close up his business since he could hardly walk. I talked to him the day before he passed away, told me his kidney (he had only one) was failing and had heart issues.  I had been trying to get in touch with him ever since and decided to google him only to discover he passed away.  It is odd that he passed away on the 9th and was buried on the 26th, so it may have been some time before they discovered his body since he lived alone.

Jim was a great guy, rough around the edges but had a heart of gold in my opinion. I bought my first machine from him, and 4 more after that.  He will  be missed.

Amechanic:
Wow so sad. I had bought parts from Jim years ago. I remember the huge sell off of his business last year. Way too young, but I can understand what he was going through. I my self have similar problems, but mine from a degenerative back issues. I worked on my feet for 35 year on hard concrete floors, and being 6’3” tall I worked bent over a lot.

R.I.P. Jim.. May you now be in Gods care, and pain free.. 

shortrackskater:
Sorry to hear this news.  :(

qbert:
Very sorry to hear. Jim was a good guy.
RIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives