TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Player Tracking Systems

IGT EZpay communications board

(1/1)

satelliteman:
Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the EZpay communication board for an IGT S2000 machine and an IGT Igame (044) machine? My 044 machine had no comm. board in it when I purchased it. I am trying to set up a TITO unit in the machine, and I have a board (part #75431501), which was used in an S2000. I installed the board in my machine but can't get the TITO unit to work. It just gives a "Call Attendant" message on the screen. The person I obtained the TITO unit from reviewed photos I sent him of the settings I used, and the wiring connections I made, according to his instructions. He said everything was good. He also said he hadn't had any problems with any other machines like mine and didn't know what else to suggest. I'm wondering if the communication board is not compatible. Does anyone know the part # for the Igame (044) machine? Or any other thoughts?
P.S. - Machine WILL print tickets if I go back to the old set-up without the TITO unit.

Tilt:
Yes, they are the same.  The part number you posted doesn't match the drawings I have for a comm board assy though.  Can you post a pic of it?

RB:
You should share those settings and photos here and maybe someone can find something that was overlooked.

satelliteman:
Problem solved. Found out that there is a 2-pin connector on the back side of the communication board that needs to be connected. Machine and TITO unit are now working correctly, accepting and printing tickets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version