**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

G20 Telltale battery and other issues...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wzrd0803:
I haven't turned on my machine in awhile and am getting a configuration error.  Turning the operator key doesn't clear the error. Is this a battery cause? Is it my PCI card batteries I need to replace again or the backplane battery? I unplugged and replugged the backplane battery but haven't replaced either.

I did wipe the cabinet memory and safe storage after the operator key didn't do anything.

It shows all the letters on the screen but they are all colored black.

rickhunter:
Do you get the presentation manager up? Or is it the green or red colored screen?

Wzrd0803:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on June 05, 2022, 08:56:36 AM ---Do you get the presentation manager up? Or is it the green or red colored screen?

--- End quote ---

It's a black screen with the "Configuration Verification Required" box.  Turning the key doesn't do anything.  Putting in the Ekey7 it says it's verifying but it doesn't get to where you can configure it.

I think I remember when I had to wipe the safe storage and cabinet memory before, I think it got to this screen but then turning the key made it progress farther where you can configure it.

Do I need to replace the batteries on my PCI card?  I tried pushing the little white button as well.

Is there anyone in the SoCal area that knows how to fix this and can come over and help me?

BigWick:
Make sure your logic door and the main door are open or it won't let the configuration proceed. IT could again though be that it's stuck thinking the doors are always closed.

The machine should let you configure it even if the batteries are flat. It will just tilt and  tell you the batteries are no good AFTER you are done setting it up. :P

Wzrd0803:

--- Quote from: BigWick on June 20, 2022, 12:00:42 PM ---Make sure your logic door and the main door are open or it won't let the configuration proceed. IT could again though be that it's stuck thinking the doors are always closed.

The machine should let you configure it even if the batteries are flat. It will just tilt and  tell you the batteries are no good AFTER you are done setting it up. :P

--- End quote ---

I have both the main door and bottom door open. How would I make sure it is thinking the doors are open.  All the circles are black at the top.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version