**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Boingy Beans and Beans to be Wild not working on G20

<< < (3/3)

Wzrd0803:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on April 07, 2022, 07:01:16 PM ---Do you have a menu system on your machine where it sorts the games by type (or have a gameking base menu)?

--- End quote ---

Types.  On the left I have menus for Slots, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette and Keno with each category showing the games I enabled to play.

rickhunter:
That is why it doesn't show up, some of these games are not categorized properly so they don't get sorted into a menu.  You need to disable the gameking menu for the game to show up.

wilm245:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on April 08, 2022, 06:36:00 AM ---That is why it doesn't show up, some of these games are not categorized properly so they don't get sorted into a menu.  You need to disable the gameking menu for the game to show up.

--- End quote ---
I am having the same issue with a Boingy Beans game not showing up on m Game King which has the same catagories.  Exactly how do you disable the gameking menu?  Are the games catagorized in any way after disabling?

Wzrd0803:

--- Quote from: wilm245 on June 29, 2022, 03:10:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: rickhunter on April 08, 2022, 06:36:00 AM ---That is why it doesn't show up, some of these games are not categorized properly so they don't get sorted into a menu.  You need to disable the gameking menu for the game to show up.

--- End quote ---
I am having the same issue with a Boingy Beans game not showing up on m Game King which has the same catagories.  Exactly how do you disable the gameking menu?  Are the games catagorized in any way after disabling?

--- End quote ---

I had to turn off (make it "False") the option for tabs in the Gameking setup .  It looks ugly but Boingy Beans shows up on the game menu to select.

Yoeddy1:
Yep, was just talking to coolwavepic about this problem on my G23.  Not much else can be done it seems.

Jason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version