Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Printers - ALL

Recommended Printer Models for Bally S9000

<< < (2/3) > >>

sixcardmark:
If you do not have a Tito board installed you need to set to standard NOT system.  You do not need to ever set anything in secondary only primary.  Voucher out also needs to be set to enabled.

aggmann:
Great. Thank you SixCard. So if I can CLEAR and repeat, if the printer is working, the power light should turn on right? I have my fingers crossed that the printer is in working condition.

If that don't work, then I know I need to replace the printer.

Go Team!

rickhunter:
If the printer doesn't try to feed the paper in as you put it in the feed slot, then you have no power to the printer, or the printer itself is bad.  There should be a power light lit up when you power on the machine.

aggmann:
Appreciate everyone's help with respect to the correct printer. I finally was able to purchase a working FutureLogic Gen2 printer to replace my nonworking one. I had to some minor technical issues replacing it but finally got it operational. I was so happy to see the printer had power, the light showed ready and it accepted my labels. However when I saved everything I still received a Voucher Printer error.

I have attached some screenshots to see if someone can address what is configuration is the problem. I followed the exact process on you tube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBYCJSUZR9k.
Device Setup > Voucher Printer - Future Logic & Bill validator - JCM BillVal
Under Comm Setup > Protocol Setup > Host Comm I - SAS Primary
    Under Config - SAS Setup - Address set to 1 and change Validation to System

The only difference on my software, the video has Dual Host Setup however I only have Device Owner Setup. I changed everything to SAS Primary.

When I completed the configurations, it shows I have a Voucher Printer error. The printer is operational (with green light) and my TITO has power too. It looks like I have to go back to the CLEAR process to try again. Any suggestions?

Aggmann

aggmann:
Sorry all, not sure why the images came out sideways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version