Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Printers - ALL

WMS 550 Ithaca mod 850 printer

(1/2) > >>

rodhome1:
I keep getting a tilt printer error on WMS 550 Hot Toppings machine with a model Ithaca 850 printer. If I reload the game enough times by clearing the ram and setting up from start, once in a while the printer error goes away. I tried unplugging the printer from the back plane board and disconnecting the power and it still gets a printer error. I do not see anywhere in the set up software where I can delete the printer. I do not need it to work if I could just remove it from the software that would be fine. I have read the manual and do not find anything on how to remove it. I am probably overlooking something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Rod

rickhunter:
The WMS 550 games were either printer or hopper version.  If you want to disable the printer, you have to source the software version that does not support printers.

rodhome1:
Thank you for your help. I am not sure how to source the game software you are suggesting. I will start checking ebay for someone selling the game.

rickhunter:
Your have to ask for the hopper version of the game.  Since your game has printer, does it have the coin-in hardware?  Usually on the WMS 550 the printer was place in the same spot as the hopper with ticket printing out at the bottom of the machine.  Is this the case with your machine?  I'm guessing you don't have any of the coin-in hardware?

rodhome1:
Do you have any idea on who I could contact about a hopper edition of the software? I am not having any luck finding this (Hot Toppings) game. The machine does not have any of the coin hopper parts on it. The printer is mounted in the top area under the glass at the top. Thank you for helping me. Rod

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version