NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance

Barry Fox - GOS (formerly Foxslots)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jim:
Barry was one of the few people who really liked Bally EM and Bally E-series machines. a lot of knowledge will be lost with his passing.
He had a library of programs etc. He got tired of repairing the Bally hopper boards when those diodes and transistors went south, so he designed a different version of the board, still available on ebay . 

Sorry to here this, condolences to his family.

hotlsot:
Barry and I came into the business about the same time. We went to dinner with Lana Locke, a slot distributor in Reno, Nevada at Nugget in Sparks. Lana brought her brother, can't remember his name. That guy picked his nose and farted through the entire meal. Neither Barry or I ever forgot that night. R.I.P.

jay:
Somethings you just can't unsee.

Tilt:
Sorry to hear this.  I remember him from the old board, but didn't know he was GOS on this one.  We've lost too many members lately.  Condolences to Barry's friends and family.  RIP Barry.

RiseLikeRa:
Barry was one of the first people that I contacted when I joined NLG in 2005.  I was warned that he was gruff and abrupt.  I experienced NONE OF THAT.  Barry was alway a businessman and a gentleman.  I knew what I wanted and he knew what he had.  Just before he moved to Florida I was going to take a trip to Massachuchets to help thin out some of the stuff he had to move.  Logistics did not permit us meeting in person.  I have met so many good people through NLG.  Unfortunately a few have gone on the road to glory.  I hope Barry has joined them in the big game room in the sky.

Rest in Peace
Terrance AKA  ImageOfRa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442