**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > SIGMA Video Games

New Ball game here UV-1700 clearing Ram

(1/2) > >>

61Wally:
A Surprise appeared, I was starting to scrap this machine and under the control board housing I found 3 little chips. 1 shows “1700CL”. I think this is what I need to clear out the error. I have been reading the service manual and I don’t see anything that is warning me about previous settings. My ? is do I need to write anything down as far as, “Host name, Target name, user”, or anything for that matter? First time trying this out, Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You,
Dan.

61Wally:
Game Over, issue resolved. I figured I can’t break what’s already broken, So gave it a try and after the “DALLAS RAM CLEAR” message it was straight forward with the programming. Actually user friendly. I’m learning So Much from this site, No Problems with extra contributions! Grand kids are extremely happy with their Big Top Circus Machine. no

Dermiester:
I have a Sigma UV1700 Kiss Rock and Roll All Nite slot machine. I'm in need of a clear chip for it. Anyone know where I can find one?

tyslep:
Im having a problem with my Big Top where on boot I get CDROM and EProm do not match. I havnt changed anything. I may be at the point where i need a RAM clear chip. Let me know if you found one.

Dermiester:
Hi,
Yes, I found a clear chip and a set chip through user RB. Hope this helps, he is very helpful and very quick to reply.

Darin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version