Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors > Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors

CC-16E comparitor in S2000 coin-in jam

(1/1)

Ohrealcoolslot:
Hello all! I apologize ahead of time if this is posted in the wrong place. So, I recently got my hands on an S2000 machine and it worked fine the first night. The last spin I did won 30 credits (with 44 in the machine) and a 3 in the “credits played” box. I left the machine on with these numbers displayed and in the morning I come to find a “coin-in jam” error when I attempt a spin. When I put a coin in it drops straight down to the tray, however in test mode it goes to the hopper. Also in tests, coin-in 1 displays a 0 that changes to a 1 intermittently, but coin-in 2 and 3 display only a 0, and Coin-out displays a 1. I jumped pin 6 to pin 1 on the CC and this causes the solenoid to energize and draw back the gate when I drop a coin in, so the coin goes to the hopper. With the jumper removed the gate blocks the coin and sends it to the tray. I’ve cleaned the optics and have checked the I/O boards with no luck. Any advice you all can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version