Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors > Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors

CC-16-D

(1/3) > >>

twinpa:
I have a Bally 5500 poker machine which was dead for a while I have it going now except for coin jam error. At one start up the rake kept clicking on and off. I’ve switched coins, turned down the potentiometer to no avail. Is there any other suggestions, is this repairable? Please advise Thanks Ken

Sunrise Side:
The coin jam error is happening at your coin optics. Most likely dirty. Disassemble and clean the holes, the senders and receivers and the Prism. The chattering Comparitor  needs the large electrolytic capacitor replaced. Adjust the pot fully CCW for home use. If you need your comparitor repaired and tested, send me a PM.

twinpa:
Thanks for help.I disassembled comparator and cleaned everything still not working.I’m not sure where the large electrolytic capacitor is located.I tried sending pic file too large?Please advise Thanks Ken

twinpa:
I haven’t figured out how to send a PM yet. Working on it

sixcardmark:

--- Quote from: twinpa on June 06, 2023, 11:59:02 AM ---I haven’t figured out how to send a PM yet. Working on it

--- End quote ---
Now that you have made 3 posts you can send and receive limited messages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version