**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games

Deuces Wild Chipset

(1/3) > >>

Gothicplsur:
Ok, so this past week I've been scouring the internet looking to change out my PE bonus draw poker machine, to a deuces wild chipset, haven't found someone yet that can help me, I do have the roms, but what chip size are the (5) chips to be programmed, and size of the cap chip? I don't think I want to spend the $100 for a programmer for this one time change so if anyone out there can help me out and burn the chipset with their programmer I'd appreciate it, again not sure the size of the chips I need if anyone can help with that also

mrSidX:
Any luck?

I also hunger for 2's Wild in my PE+

Z71OFFROAD:
Theres a set of chips on ebay for $34.99 or make offer?
Hope this is what you need.Below is what it says on ebay for sale
Working Chipset For "Deuces Wild" IGT PE+ Superboard

CVslots:
Just FYI - A Wingboard is a piggyback expansion board that mounts on to the regular PE+ board and accommodates 5 games (versus the standard 1 game). There are also game EPROMs that contain 5 games, which can be used without the Wingboard.

Edited to correct terminology -- Roz' post originally said "Superboard" when she meant "Wingboard".  The Superboard is a different board than what she described.   -knagl

mrSidX:
Sweet!

newb Q:
So can the player pick which game they want to play? or does it require a setup to change to different game ?
Trying to recall local PE+ machines with multiple games..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version