**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Odyssey Video Games

Odyssey Hopper Fault

<< < (2/2)

CVslots:
 :agreepost: :agreepost: :agreepost:

parksplace5454:
This is a follow up to use of the above hopper dummy plug.  There are some configuration conditions which go along with this approach.  If a jackpot exceeds the hopper limit, the Odyssey will pay coins out of the hopper (which in this case is not present) up to the hopper limit and then trigger a hand-pay.  If this happens, the only way I have found to get past the resulting hang up and back to standard play is to perform a Safe Clear and configure the Odyssey all over again.  To avoid this I set the Hopper Limit to it's maximum of 60,000 coins.  I also set the Credit Limit and Cash-Out Hopper Limit to 60,000 coins.  Along with these configuration settings, I disable the Cash/Credit buttton by removing the connector from it's micro switch.

rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: parksplace5454 on April 05, 2015, 09:03:17 AM ---
This is a follow up to use of the above hopper dummy plug.  There are some configuration conditions which go along with this approach.  If a jackpot exceeds the hopper limit, the Odyssey will pay coins out of the hopper (which is not present) up to the hopper limit and then trigger a hand-pay.  If this happens, the only way I have found to get past this and back to standard play is to perform a Safe Clear on the machine and configure it all over again.  To avoid this situation, I set the Hopper Limit to it's maximum which is 60,000 coins.  I also set the Credit Limit and Cash-Out Hopper Limit to 60,000.  Along with this, I disable the Cash/Credit button (remove the micro switch connector).

--- End quote ---

[Adjusted size of text in reply #6 above]

parksplace5454:
Thanks rokgpsman.... so that's why I couldn't see the post.  Thought I had messed things up by pasting in from Word so I retyped the whole thing over again.  Learn something new every day.

rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: parksplace5454 on April 05, 2015, 09:22:12 AM ---Thanks rokgpsman.... so that's why I couldn't see the post.  Thought I had messed things up by pasting in from Word so I retyped the whole thing over again.  Learn something new every day.

--- End quote ---

somehow it got the font size set to 1 which is the smallest. I couldn't edit it since it wasn't my post but I could quote & reply to it, then reset the font size that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version