**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games

Trying to Identify these PE+ boards

(1/2) > >>

mrSidX:
Hey guys,

perhaps you can give me some insight on these two boards I have,

I'm am new to these and I hope to find out a little more info, mainly to pin down the games that I can get for these boards. Looking for compatibility and such,
also I could have sworn I posted this topic somewhere, but I can't find it... here is goes:

Are these Superboards?
What kind of Setup Chip do I need to enable my bill validator (DBV-200)? And can it take the upgrade chip for the new bills?
I am also looking for a multigame setup, and heard about a "breakout" or attachment board you plug into your MPU board?
I would ideally like to have a setup with all the (or as many as possible) poker games available for this machine..

These boards come out of a 1995 IGT PE+ Bonus Poker machine

Thanks a bundle!

CVslots:
Ok, found a website from the old site that hekped ID the boards. The long bank of resistors near the connectors is the key to visual ID. In your case, the 2 pictured are superboards!

Here's the site!

http://www.stolistic.com/wiki/Players_Edge_Plus

CVslots:
And here's a pic of a wing board....

Ron (r273):
Hi mrSidX.  :wave:

Your post is a little confusing. Your subject asks to identify your PE boards. Then you ask for; 

1. What kind of Setup Chip do I need to enable my bill validator (DBV-200)?

2. Can it take the upgrade chip for the new bills?

3. I am also looking for a multigame setup, and heard about a "breakout" or attachment board you plug into your MPU board?

4. I would ideally like to have a setup with all the (or as many as possible) poker games available for this machine.

This forum is set up to help others with the same problem in the future. Asking multiple questions under a different subject, your
other questions will be hard to find and including the answers.
Hope you understand and can stick to the subject at hand.

Thank you and now back to your regular programing. :propeller:

mrSidX:
Hey Ron...

I was afraid I'd get a warning for that! haha

ok, I will work on keeping the questions separate... I just get ahead of myself sometimes :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version