**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games

IGT P E Plus questions

(1/5) > >>

bally bob:
Came across an IGT video poker machine. Says Players Edge and Draw Poker on the glass. Has riveted metal ID tag on side, but has a metallic ID sticker tag over the top. Says model number B1070C, descp. P E Plus. Question is since it has the additional tag over the original is this a reconditioned machine or is that normal? Is the model correct for the original machine? Are there manuals available for service and repair?  Any information appreciated. Thanks

CVslots:
The second tag does not signify anything. I've seen it on quite a few of our older machines. Model number seems normal. The machines of this platform are not referred to by their exact model number, but simply by the platform name "PE+".

The manual for your machine is found in the NLG File System (for contributing members) or maybe just Goggle "IGT PE+ manual".

jay:
PE (Players Edge) had no bill validators
PE+ (Players Edge plus) did.

The original MPU board worked in either model, however the tray in which the board sits is absent a transformer on the older PE model.

The PE+ had the option of a SuperBoard that had both a Data & Program chip socket. They could play more advanced games. You could however play the basic games on the superboard by leaving the program socket empty. I am not sure if the superboard will work in a PE. I never have had the opportunity to try.

The fact that your glass says PE on it, vs PE+ has no bearing as the glass was pretty generic between the two.

rokgpsman:
Is the IGT S+ machine very similar to the Players Edge + ?

bally bob:
Got the machine running tonight. Seems to work fine, with a couple of issues. The yellow light on the candle blinks non-stop very fast. When first turned on the video takes probably 5 to 10 minutes to stabilize. It has a very fast flickering and rolling vertical picture that is out of sync with top at the bottom and bottom at the top. Again after about 5 minutes it looked and remained stable. Not sure what controls the vertical sync. Also at the end of each hand if you have a winner it gives you a chance for double or nothing. Is this a function that can be shut off somehow? Don't really like it as just another button to push. Is there any documentation that would help me track down these problems? Mine does not have a bill validator, but one can be added? What does that cost? I of course would be appreciative of any assistance. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version