**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

IGTS2000 10x Times Pay

(1/2) > >>

hipkiss:
Hello from Paris.

We'll be in NYC next week and need advises for you "the team" !
I'll have to replace the Pull Handle mechanism, I can find one on worldwide-gaming.

But "Houston, I have a problem," when I switch off the slot machine, I lost all the previous settings of the multimedia "chips/board".
Do I have to change the green big battery "B2" on the board ? Now the voltage is about 15.1 mV. What is the ref, need to find one ?

I put a global picture of the main board, do you know if there is a fun upgrade to do regarding the chip version I have ?

Thank you.

shortrackskater:
Moved to IGT S2000
~moderator

shortrackskater:
Cut out that green battery. It's not needed for home use and will only lead to irreparable damage when it starts to leak. It looks like it's been replaced before and appears different than the Varta (brand) battery. Maybe someone else will chime in and correct me.
Have you measured the voltage of the button battery? It should be 3v.

Stayouttadabunker:
No, you're right STS...that green Varta battery isn't needed for a machine at home.

hipkiss:
 :thank_you:
--- Quote from: shortrackskater on April 29, 2024, 08:24:55 AM ---Cut out that green battery. It's not needed for home use and will only lead to irreparable damage when it starts to leak. It looks like it's been replaced before and appears different than the Varta (brand) battery. Maybe someone else will chime in and correct me.
Have you measured the voltage of the button battery? It should be 3v.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version