New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: NLG Classified ads and White Sheet  (Read 48034 times)

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: NLG Classified ads and White Sheet
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 10:21:31 AM »
Joey  This guy called your bluff, but PLEASE don't do it. As close to the Queens language as I can get " F*** "  this guy. Is this the kind of member we need " you do this and I'll do that " All this after he came in and S*** on the door step.

As much as a hate to say this, you need topic moderators that bad, put me down for one in this guys place,
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 10:59:51 AM »
 :me_too: :me_too: :me_too:

We don't do this for a free ride...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline clizifer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • clizifer Is looked down upon.
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 11:28:16 AM »
lol hate on me all you want but im the kind of person who doesn't even have a magazine subscription. I don't believe in paying for something monthly, especially a forum website that I only check certain pages of. I have barely any monthly payments and I like to keep it that way. I don't do subscriptions, everyone wants your money now a days. I like to keep mine, however I understand the need for funds to keep the website going, but really did we need to upgrade to this new fancy site? the old one worked fine for me and had lots of good archived information. anyways I don't mind being just a regular member, doesn't matter to me. it just would have been nice to post on classifieds every once in awhile. oh well

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 04:21:23 PM »
The software on the old site is no longer supported, no choice but to upgrade. It is what it is, but this is still the best place in the world for home slot hobbyists to come and get help and parts for their machines, that's why it comes up first when you Google for help. Like it or leave it, we just want to survive and continue to do what we do. Like was said earlier, you don't have to subscribe, you can use this as a read only site, just like a magazine or internet news site, for free all day long and advertise for what you need on craigslist or whatever. To actively participate then you have to actively support, it's a team/community effort.

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 04:28:50 PM »
Guys,

You're all waisting your 2 typing fingers on someone who just doesn't get it. I'm all for "If it's free it's for me" but i 'will always pay my way. Some folk just don't think they should.
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 04:35:20 PM »
The software on the old site is no longer supported, no choice but to upgrade. It is what it is, but this is still the best place in the world for home slot hobbyists to come and get help and parts for their machines, that's why it comes up first when you Google for help. Like it or leave it, we just want to survive and continue to do what we do. Like was said earlier, you don't have to subscribe, you can use this as a read only site, just like a magazine or internet news site, for free all day long and advertise for what you need on craigslist or whatever. To actively participate then you have to actively support, it's a team/community effort.
Wait---- :talktothehand: ,   I  100% agree with this post-------Well said--- :1: .

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 05:20:36 PM »
Actually Joey started this new site because he was bored and nothing to do. That's why he has 338 hours and 59 minutes logged time ( that's not counting un-logged time ) getting this site up and running.  But it really doesn't make any difference one way or the other to you or me. My youngest once taught me a word, it's " Nun-ya "  and what that means is  "it's none of your fucking business why."  But if this makes you feel better I'll tell you why. I use to work for a Contractor and he use to tell me " Don't Fuck with a sore Dick " The old site was a sore dick and now it's not being used anymore !!

Let me ask you a question, because I've never heard of it happening. Did NLG go out and recruit you to become a member of this forum , or did you just find it on your own something like a walk on ??  Another question, who needs who, does NLG need you or do you need NLG ?? Personally I got along just fine before I ever heard anything from you and I'll bet I don't loose any sleep after your gone.

Oh your not going anywhere, don't bet on it !!!!

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 05:44:29 PM »
For some reason this reminds me of one of those SAW movies- :Scratch-Head:    :popcorn: .   :24: .  For anyone that has seen the saw movies-think about it--

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2014, 05:52:44 PM »
I've lead a sheltered life. SAW movies don't mean a thing to me.

Offline PLUNGER BOY

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • PLUNGER BOY New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2014, 06:09:08 PM »
I love the SAW. Movies .we put a saw room in the basement remember underground no one can here you SCREEM P.B.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
Buzz,  I hear you.  I know you must have seen some of them in the past.  This member can sign up for a mod. job and on specific topics be your BOSS--ha--I did not make the rules and I would very much think you could care less about most rules anyway.  However you have said some "colorful" metaphors which I and many thought but could not post here.  I kinda hope he does sign up for a mod. job myself.  You can pm me for the answer to that statement.  Afterall We should all keep in mind this is Joey's sand-box--we just have the previelage to play in it for now. ---- :Crazy:

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG Downloads, and FAQ Writer
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 06:13:17 PM »
Clizifer, after viewing this topic thread I went back to the old site and reviewed your 83 posts since you became a member in Jan 2013. Not one of those posts were to assist another member, they were all posts to fix problems in your gaming or arcade machines. This would make it seem your offer to moderate a topic would be insincere and would again just benefit YOU with access to the classified section.

Dan (tacman)

Offline TheAirBalancer

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • TheAirBalancer New User has no influence.
  • TheAirBalancer
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 06:19:43 PM »
I cannot believe someone would say openly that they refuse to contribute even a few dollars while at the same time complaining about what they do and don't get while freeloading.  :facepalm:

:az_flag:

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »
I don't moderate a topic for the free ride!!! I do it to give back just a little of what this site has given me. I still donate to NLG, the information I have gotten from the great users here is nothing short of amazing. I'm not bashing anyone for trying to save money, I'm one of the cheapest SOBs you will find. (just ask Roz)
I have spent my life working in service industries and like it or not service costs money. If you don't want to pay for the service don't, but do not complain when paying members get more privileges on the site than you do. NOTE MY CHOICE OF WORDS [blink]"Privilege"[/blink] 

Thanks again Joey and the rest of the members for a fantastic informational site!! :hail:

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »
And the moral of all this is,  We/most all here will help anyone, But when it gets taken advantage of.....  It does not matter the rank here,the help is here but the bitching about axcess in this case idicates a true full-blown Free-loader.   I am done with this one here (specific matter/member).  As a note I also contribute and do not have to,  Why?  Because years ago and still now this is the best resource for games that deals with people and it is a people place unlike other icy forums that would never give you the time of day.

Offline SolidSilver

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!SolidSilver Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2014, 07:59:15 PM »
The word that leaps to mind is "parasite."
Like a tapeworm; or The Clap.

Don't we have some sort of ointment or spray to
make this gimme-gimme little creep shrivel up and flake off?

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2014, 08:09:54 PM »
Jim  At least with the Clap it's the screwing you get for the screwing you got !!!!

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2014, 08:39:13 PM »
 :cloud9: :cloud9:
Jim  At least with the Clap it's the screwing you get for the screwing you got !!!!
:24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :bawling: .

Offline jim k-falls

• Reputation Power: 5
  • jim k-falls New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2014, 12:49:02 AM »
As a newbie to this hobbie, I cant believe what I just read from clizifer and anybody that thinks sites like this should be free..the wealth of knowledge that is here that anyone can access at anytime just amazes me..i was a member on the old forum and I still go back and read old post constantly..The help I received on some posts was invaluable to me..Old Reno, Op-Bell , Foxslots, just to name a few were always willing to help me and anybody for that matter on older bally E/M's..And now Just last week ive met a new batch of experts that took a lot of time to help me with my IGT S+ problems..And not just help with advice, im getting the parts I need shipped to me so we can finish my thread and put that topic solved sign up..Ive never had anybody offer to send me parts at N/C to try on my machine, .that actually blew me away..and then to read this whiner clizifer complain about $ is really messed up..i wouldn't let him moderate anything on here..Jim K-falls
Better late than Pregnant

Offline slotjunk511

• Reputation Power: 0
  • slotjunk511 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Visual Promotions - VP Touch Technologies
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2018, 04:44:46 AM »
As a new member to NLG, I understand the policy that only "contributing members" can post classifieds - I agree, so where can I make a contribution, how much and what pay-services do you offer (eg, payment through paypal or direct credit card debit)?  Would like to know this, cause I want to make use of this feature in future.

Thanks - Ant.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal