Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Printers - ALL

(Solved)4Mbit printer feeding 2 tickets at a time

(1/1)

ThirdGenAmusement:
I have an IGT S2000 that came with a 4Mbit printer which actually seems to work, sorta.  I am looking to add a TITO adapter to the machine so was seeing if the printer functioned before ordering. 

After a ticket is printed and the printer extends it out for you to grab, is it supposed to cut the ticket to make it easier to separate from the stack?  I see there is a service button on the side of the printer with a scissors on it but it doesn't do anything when pressed so I am curious if that portion of the printer isn't operating correctly. 

The printer itself spits out another half ticket behind the printed ticket which wastes tickets and also make a beeping noise unless you pull the blank ticket all the way out. 

Is there a setting Im missing to make this print correctly?  Is there different lengths of tickets? 

See the video below of what its doing specifically. 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vN42cJ6UFHU2RoKz8

RB:
Your paper isn't loaded right. The large index mark goes on the right side. Flip the whole stack & reload.

ThirdGenAmusement:
RB, you the man!!!   Thanks for helping with my 2,356th problem/question!  Haha.  It works perfect now.

RB:
 :cool_thumb_up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version