**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune II

Can anyone answer some questions on a drop in bartop poker machine please??

(1/1)

mrcrazy:
I have a few questions on this. First of all I got the game booting up...I THINK im in the right forum as this is older than a PE plus, has two boards (I took a pic). Its also missing the coin in stuff, I snapped a pic of the connectors...no idea where they go & it looks like im missing an optic board as it has the connection for one but its smaller than a splus one (looks more the size of an s2000). I cant get the door closed error to go away, I will test the door optics tomorrow in my splus slot... is there another switch that should be closing?
Also can figure out how to get the top opened, I got the front of the machine open but can seem to find a latch to release the top...do I need to remove all the phillip screws to do that?
Also, it seems & need a beak for the coins to fall into the hopper... anyone have these parts?

I attached pics to help in what im saying, please if you have parts or can answer any of my questions I sure would appreciate it.

Greg

63mini:
mrcrazy,

The game you have is a Fortune ll machine.  These were the first drop in bartop machines and the top on these do not open.  All servicing was done thru the front door (the techs hate that) crawling around under a bar on the nappy floor.  While I can't help with the parts you require, I can provide you photos that you may need.  Below are the photos of the coin mech and coin chute.

The wires you show should go to the coin board, divertor coin and lastly the coin lockout (I believe).  Mine is not attached. The hopper on mine will spit out a coin overage.

Here is a link to a post I made years ago about the coin chute.  I started to make one but, the previous owner located the original.

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=15193.msg81867#msg81867

Let me know if you need any other photos.

mrcrazy:
Thank you & yes I read your post... I read every post I could find on fortune II machines!! I made a ton of progress this morning & you answered the last question I had... HOW the HELL do I get the top off!??! Looks like I have to do it the old fashioned way!! I found the coin chute in the back of the game. using the template that was left over I manged to find a fortune II opto board & cobbled together all the parts for the coins, I now have a fully populated coin mech thats working. I did the reset on the board cleared everything, cleaned up the IO board & everything is now working all the way!! I need to replace a few button switches, figure out how the coin bracket mounts in there, & she will be done!! Hopefully I can get it finished tomorrow.

thanks again for the pics, very helpful!!

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version